Sign in to follow this  
Kattica

Lore Suggestions/Questions?

12 posts in this topic

Oh... Hello. I didn't see you there.

I'm Kattica! One of the many staff members chipping away at the lore. Our aim is to create an in depth lore, to help support your character's backstories and also to help build a strong foundation for roleplay. 

If you have any suggestions or questions about the lore, please feel free to post it here and we'll answer to the best of our ability.

Please note, we're still chipping away at the lore, so be patient with us if we don't have your answer right off the hop!

Thanks!

Hiiii guess I'll be the first to break this thread in ?

This is for Vault 14:

Where do vault dwellers go after they die? I'm not asking philosophically like "Hur hur they get ferried across River Styx--" I mean, where do their bodies go? Are they sent to an incinerator? Is there some kind of collective memorial for the passed where loved ones can visit? Or is it vault culture to just forget and move on? Is there a caretaker/mortician in charge of this?

hey hey,

to answer your question we put all dead bodies into an incinerator. now as for caretakers/morticians they are robots 

Nice. So is it up to the vault dwellers to see how they grieve or remember their loved ones? There's no officially sanctioned grave or anything like that?

yes, basically it would be up to the dwellers how they remembered their loved ones. in the atrium there is a wall of all the names of the people who passed.

What factions you say fit in West Virginia? BoS seems kinda obvious but what about the Enclave, Caesar's Legion, the Children of Atom etc.?

to my knowledge, as far as lore is concerned, both Ghouls and Supermutants are unable to reproduce.

2 hours ago, Rethskul said:

to my knowledge, as far as lore is concerned, both Ghouls and Supermutants are unable to reproduce.

Correct answer ^ They're both sterile and super mutants don't even have genitals. 

12 hours ago, Tony said:

Correct answer ^ They're both sterile and super mutants don't even have genitals. 

Hence why Fallout 1 can end with The Master getting all upset because his race of "superior beings" are unable to reproduce.