Sign in to follow this  
kiddhavoc

Character Playlist

22 posts in this topic

Who else likes to make playlists for when they write? I'd love to hear some of the tracks that inspire your characters! Nothing like music to expose the part of their psyche that can sometimes be difficult to capture with just words ?

I offer up my Charlie Hall and Miles Caruso playlists! Feel free to post your own ✌️

P.S. I made this Spotify account because my primary one is linked to my other social media accounts. If anyone wants to share this throwaway to create their own character playlists, feel free to message me for the login details! I'll also take requests if anyone wants a custom playlist made for their characters, although I feel songs are very personal choices so I encourage you to create your own ?

It's not technically a Western, but i'm watching "Justified" actually ( the Marshal trip 's inspired from that serie ! ) and it's pretty nice too. ( And it's take place in Kentucky, not so far from West Virgnia ! )

I like to listen to Electro-Swing when I play video games, particularly Caravan Palace and the Electro-Swing mixes on Youtube. They really get the juices flowing!

However I really do enjoy the music on FO's radio stations when I'm playing those games  and hope  they have the radio stations back for FO 76. :classic_biggrin:

29 minutes ago, T. A. Murrow said:

hope  they have the radio stations back for FO 76. :classic_biggrin:

They have, 2  radio stations at least. Sure at 90% ( Seen in a screen of gameplay ), maybe more since screen who show it was in a older version than now https://bethesda.net/community/topic/214370/fallout-76-radio-stations/2

I love me some classic FO radio, but nothing will ever top Raider radio in Nuka World for me. Redeye is probably my all-time favorite character in 4 and he doesn't even appear in-game!

Haaaa, i cant wait to have some westerned fashion style RP duel in F76 or some PvP. I've adding this one in my playlist just for that :

I have tons of playlist on a bunch of venues.  But honestly i don't listen to any music at all when gaming.  just me and the game sounds.  Don't get me wrong i do listen music.  I love anything punk rock (Ramones, Dollyrots, NOFX, Vandals type of stuff)  but not during RP or actual gaming.  Guess im just weird that way.  Got music time separated i guess.

3 hours ago, kiddhavoc said:

I don't either, Kooduh! Just when I write/text RP ? Love me some Inon Zur when I play Fallout

I may give it a shot.  I do actually have a couple ditties in mind for a new Vault14 guy.  Savenger Type: Bill

I know I said I liked electro swing but I realized that really is true only for video games other than RPG or MMO games, so I'm clarifying my last post here.

IDK, and maybe I'm just crazy, but I like to hear the sounds of the game particularly in FO games and I feel that the sounds sometimes warn me when bad things are about to happen or that bad guys are approaching (know that's true as to FO Raiders, they are such a talkative lot). With my hand-eye reflexes, I need all the warning I can get! LOL!

However, I do enjoy the radio stations of the FO games, so when I want to listen to music, I listen to  them! Push comes to shove, maybe I'm just too lazy to make playlists for game (One big exception: For FO: New Vegas I did have a playlist of cowboy songs! HA!). :classic_biggrin:

Edited by T. A. Murrow
Deeper thought!

On 9/12/2018 at 4:41 PM, Bunny said:

Now Bunny have it own playlist too, thanks to @kiddhavoc! ❤️

These songs reflect Rabbit's personality well and certainly represent him. Kids in America is undoubtedly Bunny's theme song, HAHA!

I'd also suggest 

for him 

Here is a great list of blue grass music to play while playing Fallout 76 in West Virginia:  

1. With Body And Soul - Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys
  2. Foggy Mountain Breakdown - Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs & The Foggy Mountain Boys
  3. Rank Stranger - The Stanley Brothers & The Clinch Mountain Boys
  4. Blue Moon Of Kentucky - Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys
  5. Rocky Top - The Osborne Brothers
  6. On The Sunny Side Of The Mountain - Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys
  7. Orange Blossom Special - The Stonemans // Johnson Mountain Boys
  8. Jerusalem Ridge - Kenny Baker & Bill Monroe
  9. I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow - Stanley Brothers (1959) // Soggy Bottom Boys (2000)
10. Fox On the Run - Country Gentlemen (Rebel Records, studio, 1971)

Enjoy!