Sign in to follow this  
Kattica

Questions Game

28 posts in this topic

The game is simple! 

I start us off by asking a question. The person who comments next, answers my question and then asks one for the person below.

And so on and so forth!

I'll start us off!

What's your favourite movie?

I love watching Maury and other trash TV. Makes me appreciate my life, and understand that things could be MUCH, MUCH worse, hahah!

Favourite place you've ever travelled?

Favorite place would be the "Magic Castle" in Los Angeles. It's a castle dedicated to magicians practicing their crafts and performing for people to see the new acts and tricks they've come up with. Pretty amazing and awe inspiring.

If you could be any video game character, which one would you be and why?

If I could be a video game character, I'd be Artyom, from the Metro series. So many adventures, and he always just gets right on the edge of luck, surviving it all.

What is a song that has always got you so pumped to do amazing stuff?

That describes a host of different songs for me, but right now my go-to song for amazeballs coding would be "Get Up" by All Good Things.

What got you into gaming in general and/or cRPG in particular?

My family had a friend who salvaged a computer from a skip that a local bank dumped. He gave it to us and showed us how to run simple DOS commands. I didn't get into cRPGs until my teenage years and I think Fable was the first one I got into, but I probably played others while I was a child (We had a bunch of CDs full of old PC games).

Who's your favourite actor?

French author Pierre Bottero. 4 trilogies of his I absolutely loved: La Quête d'Ewilan, Les Mondes d'Ewilan, Le Pacte des Marchombres, and L'Autre. All of the books are long, they're simple yet contain so much information that is easy to take in. (I can't decide between a favourite book, because all of the 12 books are amazing)

What was the first game you played that really got you into gaming?

To make the best damned Roleplay Community for Fallout 76.

What is the most important thing to you as a roleplay?

Creativity. It’s a fantasy world where you can be anyone or do anything, be as creative as your mind can handle!

if the economy crashed, what tradeskill would you learn to earn a living?

With an Associates in Mechanical Engineering, welding certs, and Military experience, my first thought on "Earning a living" would be to start helping in stability projects and aid both state and military crews with maintaining infrastructure as much as possible.  

If you were asked to leave earth behind, including your family, friends, games, all of it; and be part of a crew headed for Alpha Centauri for colonization efforts: Would you go and why?

Nope. I'm a chicken shit hahah... And I hate heights. 

If you could have any animal as a pet... What would it be? ?

Sharks... especially Great White ones... maybe because I live in Florida near the water (and yes, I HATE Shark Week)!

What was your favorite toy as a child?

I had a stuffed cat that I named Sandra (what the fuck kind of name is Sandra for a cat)

And then one day Sandra had a horrible accident... and she accidentally fell out of the window of our moving car. I looked back just in time to see the highway traffic run Sandra over.   *PTSD flashbacks*

Erm... um... anyway...

What's one thing you're excited to try out in your Fallout 76 character?

Favorite childhood toy? Tinker Toys!!!

What YouTube (gamer) subscription are you most ashamed to have?

*Oh, I was typing when that Kattica's popped up

Edited by Kooduh
Added 'gamer' to make is a game question.

3 hours ago, Kattica said:

This is such a good question I hope other people will answer, but I wanted to put in my two cents.

After a bunch of mods and testing and many builds in the last month using Fallout4.  Also role-play on here, ultimately I am excited to be just a green, naive vault dweller tossed out into the wild without a clue.

Repeated:

I'll answer both, Kooduh!

On 8/21/2018 at 6:49 PM, Kooduh said:

What YouTube (gamer) subscription are you most ashamed to have?

Joke's on you, I'm shameless about my gamer subscriptions ? But I AM subscribed to a fishing channel, FirstStateFishing, which I'm kind of embarrassed about if that counts.

On 8/21/2018 at 10:31 PM, Kooduh said:

Definitely playing in character since it'll be my first RP ever! And also not killing everything in sight to grind xp for once...What a day to be alive.

Question: If you could pick four people for your apocalypse contingency plan, who would they be? (Nuclear, zombie, alien, technological singularity, four hoursemen, whatever apocalypse floats your boat)

That's exactly the kind of answer i was "fishing" for, good job.  However, sometimes i am ashamed to say i follow youtuber Averagebaters.

A: not sure if i understand the question...

Glad I managed to "reel" you in ? And my question is just basically pick four people to be on your post-apocalypse team. Ex. Chuck Norris, George Washington, your cousin Dan, Deadpool

Ahh ok i get it.

A:  Jim Carey, Aubrey Plaza, Dave Chappelle, Tina Fey.  A diverse group of funny people, we may not live long, but we shall be well entertained until our inevitable demise. 

Q:  What was the first video game you ever played?