nukemanrunning

CALLING ALL AMERICAN CITZENS

7 posts in this topic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

YOUR GOVERMENT NEEDS YOU!

To the people of the Eastern Commonwealth, The National Guard need you! 

Over the years, despite our best efforts, we have steady lost ground due to riots, radiation,  communist agents, local wildlife, and plum lack of American Patriots.

But that changes today!

In accordance with Executive Order 19490,  people of the Eastern Commonwealth are herby ordered to go to there local recruiting office and sign up for enlistment in Army National Guard, Air National Guard, or one of the Military Branches for a period of two to four years. This is extendable in case of a national crisis.

Come down to LEWIBURG RECURITMENT OFFICE  MORGANTOWN AIRPORT Flatwood's Church to sign up today!

COURAGE TODAY! VICTORY TOMORROW!

To anyone who gives a damn,  we do need help.

We lost the silos, the base, and almost everything else as well.

Supplies are low, but not as low as our manpower. Some died in the war, some died after.

Some left to be with their families.

But we still have a job to do.

We can't let the missiles fall to the enemies' hands, or one of these lunatics. We need to take it back. All of it.

I wish I had more to offer you if you join. Maybe later down the line.

But right now, We need your help.

American needs your help.

Will you answer her call?

-2nd LT Davis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there, and Thanks for reading my little intro there.

The Guardsmen is the remains of the National Guard and Military Forces that stood at there post when the bombs fell. They are on the brink of collapse, and are desperate for help. There mission is not to help the wasteland, or protect settlements. There focus is taking back the Military Bases that dot West Virginia, as well as the Nuclear Missiles.  They aren't  the as cold hearted as the Enclave, but are also not as nice as the Minutemen. They just want to take back what was once theirs.

The Guardman try to dress in the Pre War standards, but times have changed. Army greens have been covered by metal and leather armor. Power armor may have a colored pardons, or missing parts. Deep down however, they are the same soldiers who have been defending this country since its founding..

The Guild is a RP focused, PVE and light PvP collection of players. We are new, and have just been made for Fallout 76. 

That said, If your looking for a good, relaxing time, and wish to take back American, you can do worst then joining the Guardsmen.

Or don't.

Either case, Join our Discord and lets have some fun in the wasteland!

Flag is temporary until replacement is done.

https://discord.gg/sd2fxSZ

Edited by nukemanrunning

39 minutes ago, T. A. Murrow said:

Ya might want to develop 2nd Lt Davis here as a "character" here on Fallout Roleplay! Get even more exposure for your group!

I plan to! I had a few RP stories and some development that I was planning to add over the coming days. I just wanted to get a gauge on how the people were here before I did.

Edited by nukemanrunning

Dang makes me want to rebuild my PC. If cross play ever opens then I'll be the first one to sign up

5 minutes ago, Casey said:

Dang makes me want to rebuild my PC. If cross play ever opens then I'll be the first one to sign up

The Discord link is at the bottom. Join it if you like