Jack the Ripper

Barracks

347 posts in this topic

Inga returns her view onto Feral. She's sitting onto her knees like a true warrior, having both palms onto her thighs, a stern look can be seen onto her face.
"You've been violated like me." She suddenly says. "I know how it feels, the birds.. They talked to Inga, told Inga I have a second objective, protect the cursed child. And I will complete my quest." her eyes shut for a moment, her breathing in and out can be heard. She suddenly gets another flashback of her tribe getting slaughtered by a different tribe, her eyes opens again, veins pop up into her neck and forehead, her face turns into a frown. She drops the facial expression shortly after.

Edited by Alma Wade

Yetti walks into the barracks, now dressed in his newly purchased ballistic weave hooded robes, draping over rusty spiked metal armor. He wore a pair of ripped blue jeans, black combat boots, black fingerless gloves with knuckle padding. He had a military backpack on, with his black cloth half mask pulled up over his face, covering his nose and under. 

The visible part of his face was slightly discolored from the constant medication he was on, he looked sickly, but he seemed healthy in his behavior nonetheless. He had been avoiding much contact with his group as of late, focusing on doing odd jobs to pay off the debt he built up for his medical treatment. He had barely even came to the barracks he had shared with Feral. He looked at the group inside, and the new addition, and smirked behind his mask, though jt was hidde, it was still visible that he was smirking by the spark in his eye. "Well, hadn't see you guys in some time, who's the new guy?" He asks, while looking at Lucky. He steps into the room, and plops down on his old bed, the realization of how much he had missed it compared to the stretcher at the Med Tent hit him, and he leaned back to savor the moment. He then noticed Igna in the room as well, and quickly adds, "And girl."

Edited by yetti3145

The look on Feral's face softens as a look of sadness enters her large brown doe-like eyes, but they quickly narrow and her cherubic face grows impassive again as she declares to Inga, "Yeah, I got raped every day as far back as I can remember, first by my Pappy than his Raider friends and then the rival raider gang members he lost me to in a poker game - until I got here a little over a year ago. I was weak back then. I'm not now. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? So I wasn't cursed, I was blessed. I found Jack. I found a haven here with the Scourge to grow in and become even more powerful with."

The preteen raider held up her formerly broken forearm saying in a matter-of-fact-tone, "That's why I consider this punishment Jack's blessing of me. It made me stronger. The last thing I want is pity or someone protecting me. As I told Zie, I can protect myself - always! I may be small- but I'm fast and I'm agile and I'm deadly with a gun or a blade."

Feral moved towards the doorway, but then turned to ask her tone softening again, "I appreciate the sentiment Inga - really I do. But Jack's future Angel of Death can't harbor sentimentality. I got be strong and lethal and... even stronger. Still, if I'm your secondary objective, I got to know, what is your primary? Maybe we can help you gain yours if you help us gain mine- I mean ours."

Hearing Yetti's voice, the young Raider' body language stiffens as she wonders if she should wait for Inga's answer or rush to greet him. Her reasoning side outbalanced her emotional, so she stood pat waiting for Inga to answer all the time wondering how Yetti would react now that she had stolen his job as pack leader.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Inga follows Feral with her eyes, a sigh can be heard. "My primary objective has been completed long time ago when I was still in a vault. If you have time, I'll tell you my history, cursed one. Jack, your brothers and sisters are your new family, don't forget about that. You're my primary objective." Inga's gaze slowly switches over to Yetti, she lightly bows her head at him. "Greetings."

The Valkyrie Warrior looks back up at the decapitated head on her shelf, the head that once was her father, Inga mutters a prayer in Norsk.
Her eyes shut once again, going back into the memory lane, thinking about the times she was with her parents from when she was young to now.

Nodding neutral acknowledgement at Inga, Feral looked guiltily at Yetti over the cubicle walls.  The young Raider exited Inga's cubicle confronting Yetti standing as tall as her short thin frame would let her as she peers over his cubicle wall and states in a belligerent tone to him, her hand on her holstered .44, "I'm pack leader now, any problems with that Yetti? Face it, it's a job you never really wanted and I do, soooo... any problems?"

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Yetti just looked at the gjrl like she was out of her mind, which she definitely was, but the mention of a vault had set him off track for a moment. His first thought was that she was from his vault, but she didnt look recognizable, and she hadnt recognized him. So he dismissed that thought, and tried to keep his composure and not give his origins out, but it was reassuring that they were welcoming to another Vault Dweller like him, but he wasn't going to reveal anything quite yet. It was obvious, however, something had fazed him, since when she mentioned a vault, Yetti' s facial expression had went into a bit of surprise, a bit too much surprise. He decides to add an extra layer of protection, and press on, acting oblivious. "So, you come from a vault? I heard stories about those places, all sheltered and proper and what have you...what was yours like?" He looks at the wall toward where the voice was coming from.

Edited by yetti3145

Yetti snickers at the mention of Feral being pack leader and shrugged. "I mean I never really was much of a leader, I just gave advice on that assault on Dave, never really was one to lead on though. Title felt a bit tacked on if you ask me, but, nah I don't care. You've been a Raider longer than I have, you got the experience, and I trust you. I mean as young as you are, leading a group-" he lowers his voice to a quiet whisper. "Might be able to be Jack's second in command in a few years."

He leans back on the bed, propping himself up by the elbows, and finishes his comment. "Besides, I've been gone back and forth the last two months. Haven't had any casualties so, you're doing something right."

He then smirks at her, before looking back to the wall Inga hid behind to resume their conversation.

Edited by yetti3145

Inga opens her eyes and side-eyes Yetti, her long Broadsword is sheated, the hilt of the sword is golden and has some sort of Norsk engravement in it. Inga normally carries a round shield with the number "37" engraved into it, the shield is laying onto the wooden table.

b82777f2ba892b023c86e908b2352405.jpg
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hilt of a sword
"Inga's Vault? Vault thirty seven? That's a long story.." She says, a slight emotional hint can be heard.
She waits for Feral and Yetti to be done with their conversation whilest she meditates with her eyes shut again.

Edited by Alma Wade

Surprised that Yeti isn't mad at her opportunistic grab of Pack leadership, Feral is also relieved. The young Raider felt she had gotten emotionally close to Yetti before he got so sick. Her childish side took over and she impulsively went into Yetti's quarters and hugged him hard, her small arms around the tall man's midsection as she whispered, "I'm soooo glad you're back."

Feral breaks the emotional outburst quickly regaining her composure ordering, "Okay, everybody get some rest. We have no idea when Reaver or Jack may want us for a mission. Zie and Lucky, we'll go to the 'Shit and Crap' store to get out hard earned caps later. I have Reaver's voucher safe, so no worries. New pack, meet old pack, use the time to get to know each other."

The young Raider leaves for her own quarters, the burden of leadership hanging heavy on her as she opens the flap covering her doorway then closing it only to flop onto her bed fully clothed. She grabs her Teddy Bear holding it tightly in a fetal position on her side as her head lays on her straw pillow while she falls fast asleep almost immediately snoring lightly.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Yetti nods and looks back toward Feral as she gave him a distant reply. "Mysterious type, gotcha." He put simply and pulled his half mask down, revealing the rest of his face, which wasn't strikingly handsome, but relatively average looking. When Feral suddenly embraced him, he was a bit surprised, but he didn't push back or hug her back tightly either. He simply gave her an encouraging pat on the shoulder and gave a wide grin. "Heh. Missed me, kid? I guess I missed you guys too, all the nagging and shit. I would take that over staring at some blank wall any day." He watched her walk away with a half smile, and for some reason, he could feel himself starting to lighten up toward her. He had been harsh with her before, thinking she was some fake saboteur trying to rob him blind. But now, he was starting to see through her shield, her barrier she built up for so long go survive, and see the child buried inside. And for some reason, he wanted to see that side come to fruition. He missed his "pack", but he had a feeling in his gut that it was now back, and stronger than ever. He went back toward his bed, plops down on it, and looks up at the ceiling. "Time to fuck shit up again." He mutters to himself, with a soft chuckle.

Inga simply undresses herself until she's in her underwear and bra and slips under a blue blanket that she carried with her through her travels, closing her eyes and taking a ticket to dreamworld, she doesn't snore, she simply breaths in and out really quiet.

Inga awakes, she looks around her panicking for a second she forgot where she was. Sighing out of relief she runs both palms over her face and sits up.
Slipping out from underneath her blankets, she can hear the birds tweeting, Inga freezes for a moment upon hearing, but returns to reality shortly after.
Reaching for her leather rucksack  and takes her sandals out of it, slipping them onto both her feet, Inga slips out of her linnen panties and takes her bra off.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor greek sandals
Her muscular body is filled with alot of scars, related to the sword fighting that she had inside the Vault against the other clans. Inga simply stands up and talks out of her cubicle, all naked and comfy, she doesn't seem to mind. Most of her fellow raider siblings would have a weird look upon seeing Inga, some likes it.
Inga approaches the slave attendant and retrieves soap and a scrub brush from him before making her way into the showers.

The timer starts and Inga uses the soap and scrub brush to clean the dirt off her body, whilest she showers her mind goes elsewhere..

Feral wakes up with a start, laying in her bed on her side still dressed in her Starlet Sniper leather outfit. To awaken fully dressed was not unusual for the preteen Raider. To awaken with an extreme stomach ache like she hadn't eaten in days was not that unusual either. The fact that her small breasts hurt was unusual, but not what alarmed her. What alarmed her was the wet sticky feeling between her legs and the fact that when she looked down there was a spreading red stain on her white sheet in the general direction of her crotch and thighs.

A high pitched scream was heard throughout the barracks coming from Feral's cubicle-quarters that seemed to go on and on and on and...

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Inga returns back to reality after she hears the scream, she doesn't hesitate and rushes out of the showers to her cubicle and grips onto her long Broadsword, dashing towards the screaming, her sword is unsheated, standing irushing into Feral's cubicle, being all drenched, her hair is all wet, she's still fully naked. "What?! Where!?" She screams loudly whilest she looks down upon Feral.

Yetti had dozed off during the past hour, and was enjoying a quick nap, all the while talking to himself and tossing and turning quietly, until the sound of the scream caused him to jolt upright and look around quickly, fumbling for something to defend himself with. He was a light sleeper, which was common nowadays, since its the post apocalyptic new world.  When he realizes he wasn't in immediate danger, he quickly got up from his bed and went out into the hallway to find the source. He sees Inga down the hallway from him, in front of Feral's room, and rushes over to see what happened. "What did she get into this time?" He mumbles under his breath as he approaches, then peeks in. He sees her inside, panicking, and steps in, gently shoving past Inga, looking around for any signs of intrusion or attacks. "What happened? Who was it?" He asks, looking back at her with a concerned expression. 

Inga looks at her right for a second at Yetti arrives, she only stands there with her sword out, her body is still drenched of the shower that she was taking, wearing nothing but her sandals only. "Inga has no idea.." She replies to Yetti's question. Inga approaches Feral and pulls the blankets off her body, inspecting what's underneath it.

Edited by Alma Wade

Feral is still screaming when Inga and Yeti enter her cubicle but when Inga pulls the blankets off the preteen Raider,  she backs away from them both like a cornered animal into the back wall at the head of her bed. She glanced upwards with wild brown eyes when her back hit the wall, the Dizzy Emoji with Xs for eyes and the round mouth drawn of the wall above her head seemed to be mocking her. The sharp pain in her stomach made her wonder if an assassin had gutted her with her own Bowie knife but she could still see it in her leg sheath and there was no blood on her abdomen so she became even more scared and confused.

Yetti and Inga could see the round blood stain in the center of Feral's bed and the bright red streak from the stain to the seat of her pants that occurred when she backed up. They both could see pooled blood in the seams in the leather at her crotch and inner thighs.  It was obvious that Feral didn't understand what was going on and that terrified her so much she couldn't stop screaming.

Yetti looks over at Feral when the blanket was pulled over her and saw the blood staining her undergsrments. At first, he thought she had been raped or assaulted in some way, until he remembered her age, and the realization hit him hard. He didn't remember much from his human biology class, but from his little knowledge, he could asses what was happening, and reassuringly raised his hands, and approached her. "Hey, you're okay kid," he starts in a soothing tone. "I think I might know what this is...but I need you to stay calm for me, okay? You're not hurt." He looks back go Inga and motions her toward Feral, mouthing "help me" to her.

Edited by yetti3145

Inga sighs of relief after realizing what was going on, sheating her sword, "It's that time, hmm?", She simply nods at Yetti, Inga motions him to let her handle it.
Moving in and lowering herself onto both knees as she slings both arms around Feral, comforting her, "It's nothing to be afraid of, cursed one.. I have it too, every month.. This means- You're becoming a woman." Gently placing Feral's head just above her chest, running her long natural nails through her hair.
"I'll help you with this, don't worry."

((I won’t be responding because I’m going to work rn. I’ll be like 2-5 hours))

Yetti looks sown at Feral, and gives her a reassuring smile once more before backing toward the door. “I’ll let you two have a little girl talk time, and that no one tries to poke fun at you.” He turns around, facing the crowd of people gathered around the doorway, and defused the situation. “Back away.” He growls at the onlookers. Some did, others just pressed on. “Never thought I would hear Jack’s lackey scream like a baby like that.” One of the crowd members state with a laugh. Yetti gave the man a piercing stare and steps forward. “Should I go to Jack with your little comment then?” The Raider laughs and rolls his eyes, then retorts. “Like he’ll care about me talking shit on some girl. Go talk to him, see if I care.” Yetti held back the urge to break the mans neck, and instead just stood at the door in an attempt to block their view. Finally, they lost interest, and backed away to go back to minding their own business. Yetti looked back at the two, his gaze lingered on Feral sympathetically, and leaving a comment to Igna, “Make sure no one knows about this, okay? Get her some new clothes.” He then leaves the room to return to his own, where he will hang out at for time being.

((just say he’s napping or just not there I’ll be afk))

Yetti and Inga's reassurances got the thirteen year old to calm down and stop screaming, but she stared at Inga like she had grown a second head as Inga explained "periods," finally asking in amazement with her big brown eyes narrowed as she digested this new information, "And this is going to happen every month from now on? Fuck, I am the cursed one!"

The young girl silently let Inga strip her and help her through the worse of the clean-up. When Inga had finished aiding her, Feral cuddled next to her with her head leaning just above Inga's chest. As Inga combed the adolescent's long brown hair with her fingernails and as Feral listened to her comforting heartbeat, she was able to ignore the pain in her gut and finally fall back asleep.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Yetti sat up in his bed after some time had passed since the trouble in Feral’s room, he grew curious after sitting around for a few minutes and went to check on the two, only to find them both sleeping together,  he then turned away from the door, and proceeded to the showers to freshen up, after his time was up, he went back to his room, and got dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a plain white t shirt. And his boots, he then plopped back down on the foot of his bed, and silently thought to himself about what he could do next. He had been gone for a long time, back and forth between small missions and what not for weeks, and the two months following the attempted rape of Feral and the attack on the opposing Raiders. He had been left in the dark on the happenings of the Scorgue for some time, isolating himself from his pack and comrades. And he felt a pang if guilt for it. It took him months to finally accept this new lifestyle, but even then, he knew it would take much longer to rid himself of his moral code.

While he continued to ponder over these things, he looked over at his old duffel bag sitting in the corner of his room, collecting dust in the dark. Inside was his old Pip Boy, broken to near useless ness, only capable of playing radio frequencies and holotapes, and a small assortment of useless junk he picked up on his travels. 

He picked the bag up, and began rummaging through it, old memories coming to fruition, tales of people and beasts he had killed, stories he heard, the works. He set the bag down, leaned back against the bed, holding his pip boy in his hands, and proceeds to tinker with the radio, getting nothing but static. He didn’t know what he was searching for, just something to listen to, until he stops on a very soft dinging sound, very faint, high pitched beeps. He stopped for a moment and listened in on them, then sighed and set the Pip Boy down in his lap out of boredom.

There would be a commotion outside, more and more voiced filling the air, and raider began trickling into the barracks. Most were covered in blood and wasteland filth, some were wounded, all looked exhausted. A number of them would return to their bunks and crash out immediately. Some made for the showers, while others simple collapsed to the ground in their respective groups, talking quietly among themselves on the events that had transpired beyond the wall.