Jack the Ripper

Barracks

338 posts in this topic

Finished with her giggle fit, Feral answered cheerfully, "Nope! It's almost time to go and I got a gift for you that i think you'll like!"

Feral picked up the crossbow holding it out to Inga like it was an offering to a goddess in her temple.

Inga's cheek are blushing, gripping onto the crossbow, her eyes scan across its the sides of the crossbow, touching the string once.
She inspects it, aiming it down its sights while she sits up on the bed. "W- Where did you get this? Actually.. Don't answer, Inga likes it alot.." 
"Come here, give your mother a hug." The valkyrie places the crossbow beside her onto the bed and suddenly pulls her daughter into a tight hug, "Thank you, Feral.. Thank you." running her palm onto the back of Feral's back. "Hey.. Are you ready for this?" She says on a rather whispering tone.

"Bought it at the Shit and Crap store here! Got twelve bolts too - plus a lot of other stuff," Feral says proudly as she hugs Inga adding, "Stuff Yetti recommended for the mission. But the crossbow was my idea! By-the way, do you use guns? It's okay if you don't, but I got extras if you want some."

Feral is not sure how to answer Inga's last question, but the thirteen year old lies with feigned confidence, "Of course I am ready!" 

The young girl breaks the embrace to show off her new black metal armor, taking off her metal motorcyclist's helmet like a circus Ringleader as she asks, "Like my new armor? Its lightweight. strengthened and promotes stealth being shadowed and all! And I had the armorer etch our crest on the chest piece. Neat, right?"

Edited by T. A. Murrow

"Yetti recommended this? I must thank him also then.. Yes, I do use a .38 for emergency, I do not like using modern weapons." Inga replies, she pulls back and checks Feral's new armor out, "Yeah, It looks great, you feel comfortable in that armor, child?" The woman slides off the bed and slips her chainmail and armor on, ready to go out. Inga taps a couple of times onto her Pip-Boy, checking its time.  

"Not the crossbow, that was my idea! But all the other stuff - yeah," Admits Feral with a grin, "He's a fucking great strategist. He was pack leader before me... but you could tell he didn't want the job. Fucking great strategist - but no ambition"

"Yeah, I'm used to leather with bits of pieces of metal - typical Raider stuff. This armor, a little more restricting but not much, just got to get used to it," Feral remarks then grins adding, "Have to see how it goes when I do a somersault."

Feral sees Inga tapping her Pip-Boy and her brown eyes go wide with curiosity as she exclaims, "Hey, Yetti has one of those, but it only seemed to work for him. What does it do?" 

"It's pre-war tech, every person in the Vault gets one, It's a small computer.. By the way, did uh- Yetti talked about me? Said anything about me?" Inga asks Feral before she lowers her left palm down, she holds her new crossbow in her right palm, slightly looking over her shoulder at her adopted daughter.

A mischievous gleam appears in Feral's brown eyes while a smirk appears on her cherubic face as she answers teasing, "Yes he did! In fact, that's all he could talk about! He said you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and all he can think about is you and making sweet love to you!"

Then the thirteen year-old puckers up and makes smooching sounds before going into another giggle fit.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Yetti returns to the barracks, now dressed in his combat armor, consisting of the hooded robes mentioned before, jeans, combat boots, spiked armor underneath, his backpack, and his half mask, now pulled up over the lower half of his face, so only his eyes were visible. He had his gas mask strapped to his side, although he wouldn't need it much anymore since his treatment was working out well for him. He had a customized Chinese Assault Rifle (AK47) in his hands, the magazine was not in, instead it was attached to a small mechanism the stock for quick reloading, a reflex sight, laser/flashlight side barrel attachment, and a muzzle brake, vertical foregrip, and loaded with 7.62mm armor piercing rounds Strapped to his side, hanging over the shoulder, was his pump action, only with an angled foregrip for quicker shot loading, a laser/flashlight on the side barrel, and loaded with incendiary and birshot shells. At his side was a M1911 handgun, loaded with hollow point .45 ACP rounds, equipped with a silencer. He had four magazines for the AR, six for the pistol, and only 2 dozen shells, excluding the eight already loaded into the shotgun. Yetti approached feral's room, looked in, and leaned against the wall. "Well, I got my guns all customized and whatnot. Think I'm all set."

Feral grimaces not sure how much Yetti heard of her childish banter with Inga but winks at Inga then making her face impassive again before answering Yetti with her professional mask back on, "Grab the ammo, keep what you need, spread the rest to the team. There's two SMGs, give one to Lucky and one to Zie. I modded my .44 with a scope so all I need to do is grab my holster, my backpack, and my combat shotgun and I'm ready too. I sure hope somebody got the food and water supplies"

Then a wicked smile crosses her cherubic face as Feral raises her eyebrows and widens her brown eyes in mock offense exclaiming, "And you didn't say anything about my new armor Yetti! I think my feelings are hurt!"

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Yetti gave a light hearted chuckle, and replied to her. "Yes, you look like a true warrior. Maybe you're more Grognak than the Corsair Queen. Maybe you're a bit of both. Royalty, and badassery combined."  He pulls his mask down, as well as his hood, and looked at Inga and her armor. "Like the aesthetic." He says with a smirk. Then looks to Feral. "When are we heading out kid?"

Feral stood up tall as her short height let her with her tan hands on her hips ordering confidently, "Now as far as I'm concerned. Lets collect the others and head out!" 

((//OOC: Into the wasteland next))

Edited by T. A. Murrow