Jack the Ripper

Beyond the Wall

313 posts in this topic

Beyond the Wall

This is essentially the wider wasteland. It is out here that players are free to create their own stories, raid camps, find loot, hold up wastelanders or battle creatures. The choice is yours!

Just outside the wall in the wilderness, a preteen girl covered in dirt and dressed in a hodgepodge of leather and bits of metal was sneaking in the underbrush hunting. The girl's name was Feral and whether that was her given name or one used to describe her state, she didn't know and nobody cared. The guards on the walls were used to seeing her hunt around the wall and sometimes would bet who could spot her first, but she was oblivious to their game. The hunt took all the young girl's attention as she would feel the ground with long grimy fingers trying to feel vibrations there. Sometimes she would put her ear to the dirt listening as she dragged her shoulder length matted brown hair through the dirt as she pinpointed a sound. 

When Feral did hear such a sound, she would slowly rise to her feet, her brown eyes alert staring straight in front of her as she unsheathed the machete on her back. Feral had a shotgun too but shotgun shells were expensive and she had only seven. Her machete only had to be sharpened and it cost her nothing to do so.  With a grin crossing her thin lips, she would stamp her fur booted feet on the ground several times then jump backwards as an ugly fur-less rodent half her size would erupt from the earth in front of her. Swinging her Machete in deft strokes, "SNICK,  SNACK" her blade would sing several times before the bloody creature would lay at her feet no longer moving. Once she was sure it was dead, she would grunt in confirmation to herself then start the process again. 

Feral had killed five mole rats before she heard no more under the ground. Then she would look around to make sure there were no other predators waiting to take her prey before she gathered the five bodies and began to systematically butcher them with a knife from her leg sheath. First she would skin them to gain their valuable hides used to make clothes and even armor and rolling them into a tight roll bound by strings of the same material. Feral would then cut away the valuable meat treasured in the cooking of mole rat chunks that could energize a person during battle for a short amount of time as well as ground mole rat that was good for restoring health. Finally, she would pry out the teeth that would be used to craft objects although not by her for she had no such talent. Still, they might gain her a few bottle caps in payment for them.

Once the butchering of the mole rats was done, Feral filled a large bag with her booty glancing around again for predators before heading to the main gate for in the wasteland one could never be too careful. In the wilderness she had met both four and two legged predators. Feral had found early in her young life that the four legged predators might wound you with their claws and teeth and maybe even eat you if you weren't fast and agile enough. She had so far been fast and agile enough to avoid such a fate. Not so with the two legged predators and she found they could do things to a young girl much worse than murder. 

Feral had few physical scars from the four legged predators but many from the two-legged variety. She even had a few self-inflicted scars on her thin body for reasons she could no longer remember. However, there were many more mental scars she kept hidden deep in her mind. Still she never complained or spoke much at all. Grunts usually sufficed to answer any questions anyone might ask her.

Before the nuclear war, learned people might call her a stoic. People in this post-apocalyptic world would call her a survivor. She merely called herself Feral and nothing more.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

A few months ago, the night he killed the reporter, Marv was running from the scene in a fit of “Rage”.  While navigating the forest in a frantic sprint, he tripped over something in the bush.  When he turned in a kneeling position to investigate what was in the bush that grabbed his foot, he uncovered only a skinless sundried Brahman skull.  When he reached with a bloody hand to pick up the skull, it spoke to him.

“Hey clumsy, you’re not going to pick me up with that bloody hand are ya?” - Skull

Marv, palmed the snout of the Brahman skull with his bloody left hand anyways, creating a crimson handprint across its face, he picked it up to confirm that it was not attached to anything, and that it is dead, turning it over to inspect the hole where a spine once attached.  It’s just a hollow skull.

“Hey, what the fuck, clumsy, now you stained my snout with stinking human blood, I oughts stick my horn in your arse for that!” - Skull.  

The Brahman skull had one horn curved straight up, the other curved down, which was mostly broken off. 

Marv studied the dehydrated skull, palming its snout with his bloodied left hand, “How you talk? Why you trip me?”

“Oh, you do speak, i thought you were mute. Fabulous.  I talk the same as you, stupid.  Well, you looked like you needed help, so I knocked you over” - Skull

Marv’s grip of his left hand tightened on the skull, hooking into its eye sockets, the dry bone began to creak and flex in his hand, his rage began to grow as his patience for a talking cow head had quickly run out.

“Hey! Hey! Easy! Fuck, okay, I’m sorry. Don’t smash me, I’m delicate. I’m just trying to help...maybe we got off on the wrong foot. Haha, get it...I tripped you...No?”

The skull introduced himself to Marv, “Sorry, My name is Elmer,  Pleasure to make your acquaintance, what is your name?” - Skull, now known as Elmer.

“Uhh,” Marv stopped squeezing. “I-I, I don’t remember name, Rage, I think” Marv answered. “How you help? You dead skull”  Marv effectively just changed his name due to his fading memory of prewar knowledge of even himself.  Every time he got angry his memory seemed to fade a little more. Every time the rage came over him something human would be lost, it became easier to get angry, and as the anger came easier, killing became easier.  That reporter pissed him off, and Marv surprised even himself, he could stop himself from beating him to death. 

“Rage, aye?”  Elmer, the skull, questioned.  “Hum, not what i would’ve guessed...,but no matter, you have a problem with rage so i suppose the name is fitting.”  

Elmer cleared his throat to prepare his presentation. “Uhh-hum, I have a proposition for you, my friend.  I can help you with your tumultuous fits of animosity, err, fury, rage, and the violence, etcetera- etcetera”  Elmer concluded to for a response, “The way I see it, you have NO choice, you’ll be dead unless you put your trust in me.  What say you, sir?” - Elmer

Rage growled at the skull, and raised it high it the air to wind up for a throw.  “Whoa, whoa! Buddy don’t throw me!  If you don’t like the deal, then set me, back down in my bush, and I’ll help the next sorry fuck that tripps over me.  Now, calm your ass down, let’s go talk about it somewhere else.  Head west, I know a quiet place we can sit and talk.” - Elmer

Rage lowered the skull to his waist, still palming it in his bloody left hand by the snout.  Grumbling to himself, Rage sauntered in a westernly direction.  Even though it made no sense that a skull could talk. 

“Maybe...you have point”, Rage grudgingly admitted about 15 minutes into their walk.  Something about the skull was oddly calming, oddly.   He was unaware nobody else could hear the skull since there was nobody else around.

Rage walked for an hour, or two in this westwardly direction, he had no idea where he was going, and the cow skull hadn’t spoken the entire time.  “Where I go?”, he questioned and got no reply. “How I know where to go?”  He continued walking and heard no answer.  He stopped on the edge of a wide field, an old run down farmhouse stood on the opposite edge.  Now holding the Brahman skull with his fist in the hole in the bottom of the skull.  He held the skull up so that he was face to face with it.  He looked into Its empty eye sockets, and blood red handprint across its snout, the slots that was once a nose, it had no lower jaw bone.  The skull was completely lifeless. 

“Elmer, tell me where go.”  Rage said to the lifeless cow head, feeling like he was going insane, actually bringing himself into a conversation with lump of bone.

“I don’t know where to go, I don’t have eye’s silly, but by the smell of it.”  Elmer sniffed the air. “We’re already there” - Elmer

“It’s a farm.  We going to farm?” Rage asked.  His sense of smell had started to deminish not long ago, along with whatever skin condition has started to happen.  However, he could still see real well, he could see movement in, and around the old farmhouse. “There people in house” 

“Yes, indeed, it’s the farm I grew up at, the owners are really nice folk, they’ll put us up forsure” - Elmer

“Humph”  Rage huffed. “Fine”  He trudged his way around the edge of the field rather than cutting straight across.  You don’t live long in this wilderness cutting across open fields.

He got Elmer and himself to the farmhouse, as they approached he could see the nice folk his friend had described had seen better days.  They were dead, but only God must’ve forgot to tell them they were dead.  They were walking mindless corpses, whenever he saw people like this he could only describe them as, “Dead-not-dead. They’re are dead, Elmer, your family is dead.”

“Shame, I was so looking forward to introducing you to the farmers daughter” Elmer said, “No matter, there’s a nice sitting room upstairs.  Oh, how I’ve always longed to go upstairs.  You’ll take me there, wont you?  Please?” - Elmer, the Brahman skull.

The Dead-not-dead, shuffled around the property, seemingly paying no attention to Rage, or his “companion”.  As he walked into the house, one of the walking dead turned and looked blanking passed him, pausing for a moment.  Rage stopped thinking he may have to break some bones, but then the Dead snorted, waved its arms around as if to swat at imaginary flies. Or, perhaps they weren’t imaginary.  The Dead-not-dead went about their milling about the property.  

Rage carried Elmer up the rickety old stairs.  Sure enough, a sitting room. “Uhh, how the hell…?”

He set Elmer down on the table. He sat himself in a high backed armchair, then put his feet up on the ottoman.

“Ahh, this is nice!”  Elmer exclaimed, “Always wanted to come up here.  At any rate, don’t get too comfortable, it’s time to help you get better.  Anger management Lesson #1”  The Brahman skull, Elmer started the first lesson. “You’re first assignment, put this family out of its misery...ahh-ahh-ahh...but do it without anger.  Kill them knowing you are helping them, and you are happy to do so.”

It seemed like a horrible lesson.  “Kill and be happy it?” Rage glared at the palm printed Brahman skull, sitting there with it’s dopey broke off horn that drooped down.  He wanted to be angry, and just smash the thing, but it was right.  

“The dead-not-dead need dead” He snapped off a stud from an exposed wall of the ransacked house.  He went back down stairs to where a dead-not-dead person milled around in the kitchen, it was possibly once female. “Sorry Ma’am”.  The creature seemed to not care that he was there, only partially turning around. Rage reared back his jagged board, then swung it forward, making solid contact with on the back of it’s head.  In an instant the dead-not-dead was truely dead, as its body flopped lifeless to the floor, and it’s head landed with a *CLUNK* into the wash basin.

With that *CLUNK* a screech came from outside, the three other dead-not-dead people became aggravated.  The big one, that was by the broke down tractor, bolted towards the house taking stumbled strides and flailing its arms around.  It coughed and spat inaudible things that seemed to be meant as profanities.  The creature lunged into the house as Rage, he stepped to the side and the thing hit the floor.  As it floundered to get up Rage struck it in the back of the head, it didn’t die, then swung again hitting it in the neck. It’s head popped off and rolled into the TV room.

He then ran outside to confront the last two dead-not-dead’s.  They’re smaller than the tractor guy, and lumbered to him slowly, dragging their feet.  “Sorry, folks.  I hope this helps”  He lunged at them sweeping the board at their necks, using all his strength and speed.  Both their heads flew up and hung in the air for a second, as the bodies slumped to the ground, the heads fell and landed next to each.

Rage dropped the bloodied board, then returned up stairs to sit in the chair by Elmer. Rage just watched out the window as the sun raised to its highest point.  There was no talking, Elmer remained silent in the place he was set on the table, except now there was a pair of binoculars setting next to the Brahman skull.

The sun was starting to make is way back down the sky when Emer finally spoke again. “Good job, you did them a service. I give you an A+ for lesson one.” He said in a satisfied tone. “Now for lesson two”  Rage picked up the binoculars.  “Take the binoculars, you’ll see trails of smoke on the horizon” Rage did so.  “Tomorrow, my friend, you need to interact with people.  Tomorrow, lesson two, we are going to that village, they built it out of a Junkyard for something, I hear it’s real nice, nice people and such.”

Rage studied the smoke trails on the horizon through the lenses. “People? I not like people. Make me mad”

“Oh but you’ll be fine. We’ll just go say Hi, what’s the worst that could happen?” - Elmer

Rage contemplated that as the sun went down. 

Mackenzie also known as scott was on his daily exercise of walking 5 miles away from the raider camp and then walking back killing whatever challenged him on the way and was completely uneventful but saw lots dead animals and saw a trail of dead mole rats and followed it seeing where it would lead to its been way to uneventful lately maybe he would meet more or the thing that killed then either way something would make his exercise fun

Julia Rae digs her technical axe into the loose bricks of a slightly fallen apart building and she begins to slowly hoist herself up. She gets a decent grip and repeats the motion until she reaches a stairwell that is partially destroyed. With a ‘humpf’ she propels herself over and grabs onto the ledge. After a few seconds getting her bearings, she lifts herself up onto the stairwell and begins her slow ascent upward. Once she reaches the top, she begins cutting into the brick again with her axe. After a few more repetitive motions she’s on top of the building. Taking a moment to enjoy the view, she takes out a pair of binoculars and surveys the wasteland, looking for raiders and prey.

Edited by Empress Nino

Mackenzie follows the dead mole rat trail and... nothing, again why of all the days nothing why not a bear or some dogs or any wastelander with a attitude problem or even someone looking for a challenge. 

Mackenzie is just going to take a short cut back to the raider base through the town he was very disappointed with the forest and now gives up and is going to walk through town smashing some windows and wander back to the raider base.

looking around and nothing but damaged brick buildings and cars and some some what intact buildings.

“maybe someone is here is strong” thinks to himself as he sees somone on a broken brick building with binoculars, “well looks scrawny but maybe they will know where to find someone fun or they might be fun” Mackenzie ruffles his hair with his left hand holding the strap to his backpack with his right hand as he makes his way over to the person.

Edited by Mackenzie

Rae notices the man and debates whether or not to run. She does however decide it is in her best interest to at least take cover. With a jolt of energy she leaps from the roof of the building she is on to the stairwell of a building right beside her. She bolts down the stairwell and using her axe, she lowers herself to the ground. Holstering her axe she takes her bow off her back and into her hands. In a swift motion, she pulls an arrow out of a quiver and preps to shoot if she has to. Staying behind cover she speaks up. 

“Pleasure finding someone around these parts!”

Mackenzie looks in awe as the person he saw Do all of this and aiming the bow at him he replies “aye its nice to finally see someone you wouldnt believe the uneventful day I have had today 6miles and nothing happened, at all, I was hoping you would like to at least spar a little bit but you dont look the type for hand to hand... no offense you arent a pushover though like a ninja spider monkey over there (chuckles) would you happen to know anyone I could fight, not kill I just want to have a lil fun, or I could help you if someone is giving you trouble, normally I wouldnt care but Im so bored out of my mind I would do anything for a lil fun right now, I apologize Im Mackenzie and you are?”

Mackenzie puts his hands in the air to show no tricks

Mackenzie will lower his hands while walking closer to her and say “if you dont do anything Ill just go, or attack you what ever I feel like ive been waiting a couple minutes take your shot if you want but if it doesnt kill me we will have a lil fun lass, tell you what I will join you on a lil adventure if you want this is a limited time offer you caught me in a very good mood”

Edited by Mackenzie

The Doctor's business with the raiders was concluded. He'd done what he set out to do, and had picked up some well needed supplies to bring back home. He strode out as he entered, a silent entity floating into the wasteland like a ghost. He had no love of their ilk, but people in need were people in need. Maybe the man he tended to will go on to do something amazing. Maybe he'll try to kill the Doctor. Maybe both. Both was always an option.
Regardless, Joshua returned to his business...He had overstayed his welcome enough.

Mackenzie will see him and say “hey professor before you leave take this”

Mackenzie will run to him and give him a clear unbroken single glass vile that measures 5 inches and is skinny 

Mackenzie will say “now you can measure things in exact and you can right it down if you want not that you do it bad I just thought you would like it, I cleaned it too so you dont have to worry about being dirty”

Feral smiled when Yetti compared her as royalty, and climbed up to the top of the cart then unslung her shotgun so that it would be at the ready but voiced her simple opinion authoritatively like a queen from her throne, "Raiders are predators. Predators got to kill. All others are prey. That's our life. That's their death. Always been. Always will be."

The young girl looked at the surrounding forest from her vantage point, but saw nothing yet. However, she knew there were more dangerous predators than them out there -  and to many of them, Raiders were the prey.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

"Yes, but even in the wild, predators don't just simply kill for no reason. What gives us the rights to slit some little kids throat just because we wanted their box of Sugar Bombs? I'm not saying murder is wrong, and I'm sure as hell not saying I'm at all morally upright, I've killed my share of people, but in the end, what do you do when you aren't the strongest one in the end? I've had my share of would-be alphas beg for their lives before I shoved a barrel down their throat and blew their spineless insides out on their next of kin. Makes me think, though. Wouldn't you want mercy spared on you if you didn't reach your knife in time, and some group of hormone driven teenage boys surrounded you with looks of hunger? I'm not spiritual, but I think that sometimes, people get what they deserve eventually. And if you just go around saying f*ck everyone, and just kill, you'll rile over people up, and you'll get a mutiny on your front door. What if some farmer you killed had a son affiliated with some rival Raider gang, and they were stronger than we expected. Or they were part of that group surrounding you in the end?" He sighs and shakes his head, reconsidering the morality rant he went on, but he already spoke his words, he couldn't go back on them now. He had a subliminal feeling that his own moral code would have to be shifted in this new life, but he didn't want to become a monster, at least not now. He shrugs and slows down as they began going downhill, hoping the girl would warn him if he were about to slam foot first into a landmine. "Look, just forget I said anything." He finally finishes and stares at his surroundings, trying his hardest to make out any sort of anomaly in the dirt ahead of them. After surviving the fields, he continues on into the forest, looking around as if on edge. 

Edited by yetti3145

If one looked up at Feral when Yetti said, "Wouldn't you want mercy spared on you if you didn't reach your knife in time, and some group of hormone driven teenage boys surrounded you with looks of hunger?" They would see her reflexively tighten her grip on her shotgun and a grimace cross her dirty young face. She relaxed her grip on her gun and her expression turned impassive almost immediately so that one watching would doubt whether they had seen her express any emotion at all.

When Yetti said, "Look, just forget I said anything," Feral said as she scanned the horizon with unblinking brown eyes, "What's said is said. What's done is done. Been predator. Been prey. Predator is better. Stay to right side of path."

Edited by T. A. Murrow

The doctor studied Mackenzie, offering the vial. He hesitated to accept it. He didn't have much to offer in return, even if it was a gift, he had a specific set of protocol he followed. Still. Kindness is rare, like a flower that blooms in the fields of radiation. 

He accepted the gift, and put a hand on Mackenzie's shoulder, the one eye visible in his mask squinted in a smile.
"...When we are needed, we will come again." He pat the shoulder. "...May the Scorchebeast's wings never darken your sky."

From atop her perch on the cage, Feral uttered a deep sigh before telling a story she had never told before and even now wasn't sure why she was telling these two men,  "Jack had just made me Scourge, a year ago, sending me on my first raid with them. Knew I'd be watched, evaluated, but was impressed how well-planned out it was - not at all like raids I'd been on before. Small three farm settlement, easy target, no prisoner order - whether cause had enough slaves or to test me, don't know, don't care. When settlers all thought dead, went scrounging with my keeper. Always a number one scrounger. Found girl little younger than me hiding in a locker; pretty blonde with big blue eyes, dressed in pajamas and holding a teddy bear in front of her like a shield. Knife in hand, started slashing at her face and hands, first in surprise then cause... liking the power... but wounds minor. She just whimpered holding stupid toy in front of her like shield until she even gave up on that. Started to feel sorry for her. If she would just fight me, even for a second I'd step back and fall and let her escape I thought - from me at least. But she didn't so yelled, 'Fight me, fight me bitch!' She didn't, ended it quick then stabbing her through damn bear right into her heart. Keeper gave me glowing report. Kept the bear not as a trophy but as reminder: We can be predators or prey. We have a choice. Never be prey again so always be predator. Don't act as predator, deserve to be prey."

(// OOC: As to Mackenzie, I warned him he's got to stop being in two places at once because that hurts the story's believability. Maybe he can change the meeting with the doctor as a retrospective memory, IDK, so I'm just going on with the story we are telling.)

Edited by T. A. Murrow

(//OOC: Please try and keep everything both chronological and comprehensive when it comes to RP. Your character cannot be in two places at once. Also, I've noticed a lot of OOC on this textRP forum. Please ONLY use it when absolutely necessary, and when you do, use the format used by Yetti and myself.)

(I fogot about that rule but T.A told me and now I remeber its all ok now)

Mackenzie will travel with them and listening to all of this Mackenzie will say “Feral, you wont ever have to worry about that ever again we are a pack and we all watch out for our own here as you know, I personally know pain, I had a life in a bunker our bunker not a vault me and my little Sister and Mom and Dad I had a great life until we decided to go out and explore then we got ambushed by a pack of feral ghouls and they killed them and I could do NOTHING I was completely helpless and useless I couldn’t help them and I barely survived I know the helpless feeling very much and I can say just forget all of it and be stong enough to never let it happen again but no matter how strong you are if you dont have people to protect you, you will fall again so we are here for you Feral” 

Mackenzie will take his teddy bear out and say “I got one too as a reminder to be strong it was my little sisters.” And he will put it back in his backpack.

Mackenzie will ask Feral “are those boys still alive?”

(completely ignoring Yetti)

Edited by Mackenzie

Surprised that Mackenzie had noticed her unspoken reaction to her uneasiness when Yetti had mentioned the "boys," Feral merely kept her impassive look and shrugged her narrow shoulders before answering in a matter-of-fact tone, "Many gangs, many boys with hormones. First as a slave, than as a member - didn't matter, most Raider gangs don't have the anti-rape rule Jack has."

The preteen girl chuckled humorlessly then before saying, "Except that last bunch - their's were the heads I rolled at Jack's feet a year ago!"

Feral then muttered to herself, "Feels so much better to be predator than prey."

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Mackenzie will reply  “I respect that about Jack not many care about that issue, lets say after this is done I told you I would treat you, how about we go out and find those boys or just any gang that does that stuff and show them true predators? Sound like fun, and we will be in NO rush at all you can do WHATEVER you want”

Mackenzie will then take his gas mask off and give her a good smile then put it back on and say through the mask “your call missy”

Hearing MacKenzie Feral frowned and shimmied down the side of the cage to walk by him as she looked up with narrowed brown eyes and wagged a dirty small forefinger at him as she scolded him, "First, I'm not your responsibility. I'm not some innocent child like your sister that needed to be protected and was too weak to protect herself. I might have been once long, long ago but not anymore. Second, I rely only on myself. Yeah, I'm part of a Raider pack, but when push come to shove in a really bad situation, it's everybody for themselves. I've never seen a Raider yet that if he or she didn't look out for number one live very long. Third, aren't you the least little bit mad I lied to you about where I came from to get your sympathy? There was never any Ma and Pa Farmer, only Ma and Pa Raider who had me cooking and cleaning for 'em for as long as I can remember, took turns getting drunk and beating me, until Ma died in a raid when I was ten and Pa made me take over her other wifely duties if you know what I mean - at least until he got tired of passing me around to his Raider drinking buddies and lost me in a poker game to another Raider gang boss. That's the truth, so quit thinking about me being some kid you have to protect! I learned the hard way to protect myself - and that I can only rely on myself in the long haul! Now you need to learn it too or do I have to beat some sense in you!"

The preteen girl angrily shook a small fist in his face before her face grew impassive again exclaiming, "Not that I care enough to or anything. I'm going go scout up ahead like the Stranger ordered... just... just think on what I said. It might save your life."

Feral turned her back on him beginning to walk faster up the path confused by her sudden feelings of sadness, wanting to be alone yet not wanting to be at the same time.

Edited by T. A. Murrow

Mackenzie will act completely unfazed so Yetti doesn’t notice but thinks (MY HEART!!!!! Why? ugh I forgot that the good feelings are always paired with the bad ones, cmon, well now im going to try harder she obviously is trying to protect herself from the same hurt I just had, can’t blame her it hurts wow I forgot how much that hurts, but im too far into this to give up now I couldnt save my family but I can help this one no matter the cost.)

Mackenzie will continue on the way side by side with Yetti and will try and start some small talk with Yetti until Feral comes back with word of their scorpions or town.

Edited by Mackenzie

He looked back at the girl, and almost stopped in his tracks for a brief second at her story, then her small fit with Mackenzie, and he felt pity for her, but a tinge of hatred for the murder of some innocent, just to prove herself. He was about to say something to her about the issue, when she began to hurry up the path, almost frantically, like she was trying to avoid something. He didn't want to think much of it, mostly just get this job over with so he can start getting paid, and hopefully start buying things useful to him. He looked away from her as she hurried up the path, and focused on up ahead. "Okay, so you guys said there was some kind of settlement up ahead, right? A place that the Radscorpions tend to stick close to? We should be getting close to it by now, I mean we've ventured pretty far away from the Junkyard. He looks up at the sky, through the clearing of trees, to see smoke up ahead. It was white smoke, meaning it had to be a controlled fire, likely some sort of campsite, or even a town. He looks over at Mack and then up the road. "Looks like we're getting closer. I'm guessing they like to stick around shaded areas with a lot of cover. The forest seems like a good place for them, right?"

Mackenzie will reply “right, but let me go first endurance is my speciality if they are hostile Ill draw the fire and you and Feral take em out and if they are friendly you guys can come and we will try and establish a trade route for Jack but we need to wait for Feral first no matter what shes the only chance we have for information on exactly where and how many they are.”

Mackenzie will keep his backpack a little unzipped for easy access to his sawed off shotgun incase of any surprises.