Sign in to follow this  
T. A. Murrow

Update on Website here please!

Question

Could we please have an update on when the website will be fixed or will it be wiped? Although I can access RP, I still can't access parts of the website, like where new characters are placed. I'd love to read new player's creative endeavors as to their character, but no-go.

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)
Tony posted this answer on Discord 3/31/2019:  "It's like this. The websites theme was custom made by Lori and Invision introduced something that rendered it... well, you can see what it's done. The only way to fix it is to either remake it, which can take time and effort or to use one of their themes. Lori's life right now has kept her pretty busy, so the options are to wait or to teach myself. Admittedly I've not been rushing it considering we don't even have private server release dates. I am dreading it as this sort of thing has never been a strength of mine, but I am going to have to sit down and just break my brain on it.
I am also scared I break things."
Edited by T. A. Murrow