Sign in to follow this  
Kooduh

character image help

Question

on character creation:  how do I add an image in "Character Image Small!" & "Character Image Large!" ?  its just a text box, I'm able to type in it, but can't paste or drop anything.

5 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Kooduh said:

on character creation:  how do I add an image in "Character Image Small!" & "Character Image Large!" ?  its just a text box, I'm able to type in it, but can't paste or drop anything.

Best way is to load an Image on Imgur that meets the pic size requirements and post the Direct Link of that picture into the correct slot in the char-app.

Yes as Schrodinger said, imgur works nicely, find a picture and resize it in paint or some other app you may have, and then just copy the link on imgur or another picture streaming site and paste it into the box.  If you need anything else feel free to ask, everyone is willing to help!

thought i should come back and say "THANK YOU".   I've been told i have an issue giving out thanks.   

Although i didn't know about IMGUR , i would have initially used a link, but there's a bit in the rules about "no  outside links" wasn't sure where the line is.

I see plenty of You-Tube, so i guess that's ok...?

I personally use Puush. That would work as well for you! ?

Should be tutorials on go to use that one as well.

I am having a similar problem.  I have "hosted" my sm & large images on my google drive, with "anyone with link" can access them... but they do not appear for me when I view my character.  The main photo I uploaded does.

Any ideas?